MWC 2008: Mobile World Congress kicks off on Monday - our coverage + Flickr set

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
MWC.png
Mobile World Congress, the biggest even on the mobile calendar, kicks off on Monday in Barcelona. For the first time i'll be there and bringing you coverage live from the event!

Being my first MWC I'm not entirely sure what to expect yet, not sure what kind of connectivity i'll have, and not sure how my time will be split between getting the latest stories and going to parties :) (j/k) Seriously though, I expect to see some cool new handsets and a few surprises as well as close ups with some devices already announced but yet to be launched. Stay tuned from Monday to keep up with what's happening!

Aside from any reports and news items i'll be posting, i'll be wandering around snapping anything that looks interesting and uploading to the MoDaCo Events flickr account, so remember to check that out as the week progresses. Hey, there's even an embedded version in this post. How about that for service! :D

Finally, i'm going to be giving 'coveritlive' a try, and liveblogging the Microsoft press conference, check out http://www.modaco.com/content/Windows-Mobi...rence-Liveblog/!

P

Guest Thumper Net

Easyjet you old cheapskate :) delays are normal with them , not so cheap in euroland now for the brits as the pound is abit too weak at the moment :D have a good flight when you finally take off :D

Guest Confucious
Connectivity issues here, doh!

P

You're updating @ 14:51 and 14:52 (I assume that's 13:51 and 13:52 UK time)

Edited by Confucious

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.