I have skyfire on my shadow!

Guest darek214

Guest darek214

i signed up for the beta and received a download link yesterday. so far the browser is okay. it has some bugs and you cant switch between landscape and portait mode(portrait mode is the only option). while viewing a webpage, you have the option of zooming in by pressing 1(zoom in) or 3(zoom out), but if you press those number, the predictive text tries to spell out words making the zoom almost useless. the pages render pretty good. it does take a few second to render everything but it load at almost dsl speeds while on edge. i visited my myspace page and the music started playing in almost an instant.

i call BS. i signed up for it in the beginning (when it was first announced on allshadow) and i havent received it.

in fact nobody else other then you has it. :)

another pathetic lie in hopes of earning some credit.

Edited by Midian

Guest darek214
i call BS. i signed up for it in the beginning (when it was first announced on allshadow) and i havent received it.

look whos talking. idc. you dont have to belive me. i just though i would share. ill post some pics in a little bit.

Guest pd.ryder

Unnecessary and unwarranted comment Midian.