Distributing video to Seesmic/Your blog etc

Guest Subliminal Aura

Guest Subliminal Aura

Since uploading video clips is now the in thing has anyone tried uploading video directly to your blog ?

I'm quite interested in Seesmic / (Y!Live is ok but not asynchronous) which in its basic form is simply a forum that this video based ie people can only respond via video.

I know that you can upload youtube videos via email etc but what about uploading directly to your blog too ?

Guest Subliminal Aura
I *think* there is a Wordpress plugin for this, but I haven't tried it yet.

Don't know about other blog software.

All it does is show your last video... As soon as I post a video on seesmic I would like it to be distributed to where ever.....

Twitter / my blog any movingtype blog etc.

Edited by Subliminal Aura

Guest Subliminal Aura
So I don't get what's so good about utterz?

P

When you're out and about and decide to blog something either with video/image or audio that microblog also gets notified on the following sites :

snip

Connections let you post your utterz to your sites wherever and whenever you want.

You can post any utter to ALL of your sites or SELECT only the most appropriate one(s). On the phone, we'll prompt you after you create an utter to post to all of your sites or select only the ones that you want.Set up a new connection here.

* Blogger

* LiveJournal

* Tumblr

* TypePad

* Twitter

* WordPress

* MovableType

* Flickr

* YahooGroups

You can post your utterz to a wide range of sites. If you don't see your favorite site here, let us know.

Don't see your network? Check out our widgets for any website that allows you to embed flash as another way to broadcast yours and your friends utterz!