Items in my startup folder

Guest funem

Can someone please identify what these programs are for in my start up folder on my phone and let me know if I need to run them or the side effects of removing the links from the start up folder.

They are

MegaSIMFolder.exe which looks like an HTC app

and

btdwake.exe - which I am guessing is something to do with Blutooth..

I have an issue with my phone going into a constant loop when powering it on ( pulls hair and seethes ) and I am trying to eliminate as much as possible from the equation, I already eliminated all programs that run from the storage card. so now all startup programs ( including homescreen plugins ) run from the main memory, combined with the fact I like to know what these items are.

Many thanks.

Edited by funem

• 1 year later...
Guest smith_ts
Can someone please identify what these programs are for in my start up folder on my phone and let me know if I need to run them or the side effects of removing the links from the start up folder.

They are

MegaSIMFolder.exe which looks like an HTC app

and

btdwake.exe - which I am guessing is something to do with Blutooth..

I have an issue with my phone going into a constant loop when powering it on ( pulls hair and seethes ) and I am trying to eliminate as much as possible from the equation, I already eliminated all programs that run from the storage card. so now all startup programs ( including homescreen plugins ) run from the main memory, combined with the fact I like to know what these items are.

Many thanks.

Did we ever get an answer for this anyone?