Lost shortcuts after ROM update

Guest Bunecarera

Guest Bunecarera

Hello,

I've lost the shortcuts to my Call History and to activesync in the startmenu after updating my S710 with the new ROM. How can I get them back?

I can acces the Call History when I have a missed call and press the right softkey. But I can't find a way to acces it without a missed call, directly from the start menu.

Thx

Guest Shuflie

I don't know if it will work or not, but have you tried pressing the call button to get to the phone screen then press right on the d-pad?

EDIT: Activesync should be in the windows folder so you can create a shortcut to it from there.

Edited by Shuflie

Guest Bunecarera

Right on the D pad doesn't work.

And can't seem to make a shortcut from the activesync folder. Don't know what I'm doing wrong here.

How do I exactly make it?

Guest Shuflie

Install total commander for smartphone, copy the activesync progam and paste it as a shortcut in the appropriate folder (on the pocketpc version it should go in windows\startmenu\programs, I don't have a smartphone with me to check the right location for that)

Guest Bunecarera

The thing is I can't find the activesync progam in the Windows folder. There is a map named like that, but no exe in it.

But active sync works if I go in to commanager and press it.

So, where to I find the active sync exe to copy?