Very good/excellent screen protector for Kaiser ( HTC TyTN II)

Guest D8LOM

Guest KevinAlbrecht
:) Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can get a perfect screen protector for my phone/device? <_<

I got mine from the ATT store. I am sure any carrier would have 'em.

Martin Fields screen protectors seems to be one of the most recommended screen protectors. Many will tell you that you can hardly distinguish the screen protector from the device screen. I have it installed on my Kaiser after using one of the basic non brand name screen protectors which came with the phone.

Martin Fields screen protectors seems to be one of the most recommended screen protectors. Many will tell you that you can hardly distinguish the screen protector from the device screen. I have it installed on my Kaiser after using one of the basic non brand name screen protectors which came with the phone.

Yep someone recommend one to me and I don't even know it's there. Definitely recommend, as its even re-usable.

Guest Mr Alom
As above, Martin Fields all the way, tried a few different ones, these are definitely the best :)

Thanks guys, I've checked it out on Google and it looks great but a bit dearer then normal ones. I'll order a screen protector tomorrow. :D

Guest dolbe666
Thanks guys, I've checked it out on Google and it looks great but a bit dearer then normal ones. I'll order a screen protector tomorrow. :)

they are a bit more expensive but well worth it. they can be a bit tricky to put on nif you have never applied a screen protector before. but when on they will look like its not even on the phone it becomes part of your screen and its very strong and durable. ive had Martin Fields screen protectors on my older touch screen phones for the last 5 years and they keep the screen looking new through the life of the phone

Guest Mr Alom
they are a bit more expensive but well worth it. they can be a bit tricky to put on nif you have never applied a screen protector before. but when on they will look like its not even on the phone it becomes part of your screen and its very strong and durable. ive had Martin Fields screen protectors on my older touch screen phones for the last 5 years and they keep the screen looking new through the life of the phone

:) Hi mate, would you be able to give me a quick tip/instructions on applying the screen protectors. I alway use screen protectors on all my phones and devices but unfortunately I some how end up with a/few blobs of air. :D

:) Hi mate, would you be able to give me a quick tip/instructions on applying the screen protectors. I alway use screen protectors on all my phones and devices but unfortunately I some how end up with a/few blobs of air. :D

The official Martin Field's website has precise instructions on how to install and clean the protector and even includes and there are youtube videos on 'how to's'. You will need the aid of a credit/debit card.

Don't worry.. I'd never applied a screen protector before and I managed to do it perfectly first time.. And of course it's reusable and removable, so even if you do get it wrong, you just take it off and try again :D

Guest Restorer

I used Javoedge. Worked out £10.25 delivered and arrived within the week. They are available in "Ultra Clear" and "Antiglare" flavours there is also a 3-pack option. High quality product. I got the antiglare one - makes watching video a lot better in full light conditions.

Edited by Restorer

I've used Boxwave in the past - just like the JavoEdge they have a choice of ultra-clear or anti-glare.

Still have a Boxwave on my Wizard which is 2 years old and as others have pointed out, you don't realise it is there.

I've also tried the anti-glare variant - works well in direct sunlight but I personally don't like the look for normal day to day use. Boxwave customer service is good - I scatched my first one by carrying a packet of chewies in my pocket with the phone - and they sent me a free replacement.

Guest Restorer
I've used Boxwave in the past - just like the JavoEdge they have a choice of ultra-clear or anti-glare.

Still have a Boxwave on my Wizard which is 2 years old and as others have pointed out, you don't realise it is there.

Good to know of other choices. This one seems to ship at standard international rate for $3.50. Can this be right?? That's cheaper than most posting from the UK. I see they do the same (similar?) rubberized shell cases for about the same price as Seido - though shipping is a helluva lot cheaper.

Guest pazookie

best ive used for all my devices and fit perfectly over the lcd is Boxwave antiglare, i took a chance with my first 8525 and realized that i prefer antiglare over cleartouch because you can use you fingers instead of the stylus without getting any smudges and they are scratch proof so you can wipe off the screen with your shirt and you hardly loose ANY clarity even though it is antiglare..i now have one on my kaiser and its simply the best, boxwave and martin fields are highly comparable. not sure which one is better but i cant go wrong with boxwave

I managed to make a right mess of the one that came with my TyTN II so I bought one from first2save on ebay - it's much better in that rather than being a think bit of sellotape-like stuff like most, it's a solid piece of plastic - it went on really easily with no bubbles due to it being relatively thick. No problems picking up the stylus but thick enough to protect and fits the screen well. Fast delivery and not very expensive either :)

(and no I don't work for him :D )