Cool new incoming/outgoing caller displays!

Guest kwoodall

Guest kwoodall

These are some skins I have made using EnCallio to replace the ordinary incoming/outgoing calling screens. Like many of you I was completely disappointed with the tiny photos used for showing the caller ID and NikaFX created EnCallio to fix this problem.

Unlike Photo Contacts Pro, EnCallio uses an XML system similar to the home screens so you can redefine the look of the incoming and outgoing caller screens any way you like. Even better tho, Nik includes a visual editor (for Windows only) that lets you set this up easily.

I did a full review over on GadgetNutz, but I've been having more fun creating caller id screens and this is my favorite Neo/Shadow home so here you guys go! Let me know what you think.

Kermit Woodall

Managing Editor

GadgetNutz.com

post-199124-1203268936_thumb.jpgpost-199124-1203268941_thumb.jpg

post-199124-1203268948_thumb.jpgpost-199124-1203268953_thumb.jpg

MyPhone.zip

Nearly_Full.zip

Nearly_Standard.zip

NeoPhone.zip

Now that's cool!!

I put my son, daughter and wife's pics up....really nice. Then I installed my best friends.......it scared the cat, so I took his out. :)

Great piece of work!!

Thanks! :D

Edited by auddie

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mastermech

Great work.

I am a newbie and although I know my way around the computer I am unable to get these screens to work or even be seen. Do I need Encallio to install these?

I would love to try making my own themes but you might say my head is spinning at the abundance of info here.

• 4 months later...
Guest kwoodall
help i dont no how to get this to work :D

Yes, you do need Encallio. Check out the demo or buy the full version (it's cheap!) at www.nikafx.com

Kermit Woodall

Managing Editor

GadgetNutz.com