Icon at the bottom of Today Screen on WM6.

Guest D8LOM

Guest Mr Alom

:D Hi guys, last question for the day. Does anyone knows how to add more icons at the bottom of my Today's screen i.e. at the moment I've only got the F-secure mobile anti-virus icon on my Kaiser. On my old phone (MDA Vario 2), when I upgraded to WM6 it already had at the bootom, quick access icon for File explorer, F-Secure, call list, Web n Walk, Sim manager, battery bar and Comm Manager. :)

I use a cunning application called PHM Traylaunch. Not sure if there is a better one out there, this one does me fine :)

Also, remove the antivirus; it's completely pointless, unless its point is slowing your phone down, in which case it does that beautifully :D

Guest Mr Alom
I use a cunning application called PHM Traylaunch. Not sure if there is a better one out there, this one does me fine :D

Also, remove the antivirus; it's completely pointless, unless its point is slowing your phone down, in which case it does that beautifully :)

:D Thanks for that information and advice. :D Doesn't our phone devices, not need an anti-virus software? after all, I'm always on my phone web browsers.

:D Yes, that's what I thought this was at the bottom of my Today Screen but I can't add, edit or delete anything from that bar which I thought was a launch bar. :D

Edited by Mr Alom

:) Thanks for that information and advice. :D Doesn't our phone devices, not need an anti-virus software? after all, I'm always on my phone web browsers.

:D Yes, that's what I thought this was at the bottom of my Today Screen but I can't add, edit or delete anything from that bar which I thought was a launch bar. :D

No one has come up with a Windows Mobile virus yet; and when they start becoming more of an issue, you will need some antivirus software, but most people have removed the software from their phones as it just slows them down.

The bottom bar is more like the systray of your standard Windows PC. However, I agree with you that it is very useful to have icons in the bottom there, so I use this software: PHM Traylaunch as part of this package: http://www.phm.lu/Products/PocketPC/PowerToys/

P.s. I live in Tower Hamlets during the week :D

Edited by lozzd

Guest Mr Alom
No one has come up with a Windows Mobile virus yet; and when they start becoming more of an issue, you will need some antivirus software, but most people have removed the software from their phones as it just slows them down.

The bottom bar is more like the systray of your standard Windows PC. However, I agree with you that it is very useful to have icons in the bottom there, so I use this software: PHM Traylaunch as part of this package: http://www.phm.lu/Products/PocketPC/PowerToys/

P.s. I live in Tower Hamlets during the week :)

Thanks, I'll install that software soon but it looks complicated if you don't want the other packages, as I won't!

yeah, same here! I live in my parents in Tower Hamlets. You must work within TH? Mmm, how do I add you as my friend?

Guest Mr Alom

post-355087-1203636082_thumb.jpg

P.s. I live in Tower Hamlets during the week :)

:D I've tried installing the above software but unfortunately for some wired reason I can't. This is the message it comes up with.....

Edited by Mr Alom