Unknown icon on dial screen

Guest scudo

Hello all !

Since I've my Tytn II (Original HTC Rom + Orange SIM), I've got a strange icon on dialing screen. If I insert another SIM (Orange too) in my phone, it disappears, and come back as soon as my Sim is back. I've also tested on an other TytnII it is the same. :)

I couldn't find anywhere what is its purpose, and of course people of Orange neither .

below a capture, with enlargement of the icon.

If anyone got the solution :D

post-198514-1203501020_thumb.jpg

ROM 1.56.406.5

Radio 1.27.12.17

Protocol 22.45.88.07W

Edited by scudo

Guest andrewkeith5

i don't, and its been there since i first turned the phone on and nobody knew my phone number

incidentally whenever i try and tap that icon the phone just makes a horrible screechy "error" like noise

Edited by andrewkeith5

i don't, and its been there since i first turned the phone on and nobody knew my phone number

incidentally whenever i try and tap that icon the phone just makes a horrible screechy "error" like noise

Same as me. no missed calls, and horrible error sound on clic, as icon is just a notification and has no action.

Could it be the symbol for Line 2?

yes maybe. but if ti is, I don"t know how to manage line 2 and if even I have this option (I've got dual call to receive 2 calls at same time on my number, but 2 lines, I dont think).

Maybe the one with numbers underneath is line 1/2, and one is call forwarding enabled? Although I have call forwarding enabled (for the normal stuff anyway, not permanent redirect) and I dont have that icon, although I'm sure I've seen it before.

Guest rameses

I've got it on my Kaiser too. It shows that the phone is switched on to make / recieve calls. You can test this by turning the phone off in Comm Manager. If you do so the icons disappears. :)

Hehe - i figured that one by myself.

I've got it on my Kaiser too. It shows that the phone is switched on to make / recieve calls. You can test this by turning the phone off in Comm Manager. If you do so the icons disappears. :)

Hehe - i figured that one by myself.

Hello

yes but my girlfriend's kaiser doesn't show such icon, even phone enabled. and on my kaiser, it disappears with another SIM card...

Guest hotphil

If it's SIM-specific I guess it's network specific. Which network is it on? I couldn't see that symbol in the HTC Kaiser manual, is it shown in the version your network operator has amended and published?

If it's SIM-specific I guess it's network specific. Which network is it on? I couldn't see that symbol in the HTC Kaiser manual, is it shown in the version your network operator has amended and published?

Hello

I've got an Orange France SIM and my girfriend too, and both have unbranded phone with HTC original ROM.

Guest rameses

It might have something to do with call forwarding (eg to voicemail if you don't answer after x rings). I turned off all call forwarding on my Kaiser and the icon disappeared.