Few problems with my E650...

Guest Sheldon

Guest Sheldon

Ok few problems I have had since I recieved the phone/developed since I had got it off Orange:

• Wireless just doesn't work. I click connect on the wireless, the wheel spins and then nothing
  • GPRS has started turning on randomly, if I leave it on lock for a while and come back to it GPRS is connected for no reason. If I try and go on the internet though it disconnects it immediately.
  • Occasionally, if I scroll through my contacts and press the green phone key to call them, it'll take me to my recent calls lists instead of calling them.

Now, I have dropped the phone a couple of times but the wireless problem I've had since I bought the phone, and the GPRS problem has just started randomly recently, and the menus problem I've had for ages. I was tempted to send it back for another replacement [this is my second E650] because of the wireless alone, but the GPRS has basically confirmed I will do unless there are some fixes for these problems.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sheldon

Ok, update time. I just hard resetted, and everything works fine. Used the SPV e650 debrand pack etc. and now the wifi isn't working again. WTF? I go into the WLAN settings and apparently the driver isn't loaded.

Edited by Sheldon

Guest riot_starter
I go into the WLAN settings and apparently the driver isn't loaded.

This happened to me once, but after a soft reset it worked again. I am not sure what could cause this problem...