Please HELP!!

Guest Richie M

Guest Richie M

Sorry for the attention grabbing subject, but i do really want evryones help.

My best friends record is released today, and big things are/were predeicted for it (should go top 10(It has already been #1 in the DJ charts and HMV have had loads of pre-orders)) - but i would like to get it into the charts as high as possible, therefore i'm asking evryone to go out and buy it. Saint feat. Suzanna Dee - Show Me Heaven

If you only buy one record this week, make sure its Saint feat. Suzanna Dee - Show Me Heaven

Thanks guys.

PS I do have a slight ulterior motive; i'm doing the remix on there follow up track :lol:

Guest Richie M
Is it Dance music ?

:shock: must be a server glich, i replied to this this morning but my message is missing :(

David it is Dance, and it is very good been on a few Compilation Albums already, like Club Anthems 2003 ;)

Even if it's not your cup o' tea, i'd like everyone to buy it anyway, it's only a few quid after all :lol:

Guest Vector

Very sorry but i'm more into Rock, indie, coldplay, that sort of thing 8) , might still buy it anyway, for the sake of your friend ( and you ) :wink:

PS: it looks like a few posts have gone missing :roll:

Guest Richie M
"]How about posting a short snippet MP3?

P

Good idea Paul, I'll sort out a snippet tonight - i havent got ny audio software at work ;) and i've only got a WMA (on my SPV :lol:) with me & i don't wanna post the whole track :roll:

(I was gonna do it as a ring tone as well 8))

Guest Richie M
Bouncey

:lol:

;) that is the Cheesy Radio Edit, the best mix IMHO is the FNP mix, bit tougher :D, Divine Inspiration mix is the mix used on the video (:( full of babes :lol:).