Touch Commander & Start Up Programs

Guest Alkali

Honourable Members,

I have a "Devicescape" program that comes up on start up and would like to stop it. I have a free registry program,where do i go to stop it!

2. And secondly i have installed and uninstalled "Touch Commander" program which according to the makers will look and act like the iphone(not true).Despite the fact i have deleted the program some reminiscent of the program remains in> SETTINGS > PERSONAL > TODAY >ITEMS that still comes up and i do not like.How do i remove them?

Edited by Alkali

Guest Mr Alom
Honourable Members,

I have a "Devicescape" program that comes up on start up and would like to stop it. I have a free registry program,where do i go to stop it!

2. And secondly i have installed and uninstalled "Touch Commander" program which according to the makers will look and act like the iphone(not true).Despite the fact i have deleted the program some reminiscent of the program remains in> SETTINGS > PERSONAL > TODAY >ITEMS that still comes up and i do not like.How do i remove them?

:D Hello mate,

Excellent, this is the program I've been looking for ages, I've asked on Modaco forum several time but no-one knew...Is this program "Touch Commander" any good? what are the good & bad things? :)

:D Hello mate,

Excellent, this is the program I've been looking for ages, I've asked on Modaco forum several time but no-one knew...Is this program "Touch Commander" any good? what are the good & bad things? :)

I really cannot say. I own an iphone and was misled by the TC makers that their program will be like that of the iphone( A lie). So i installed and uninstalled almost emmediately.Nothing compares to the iphone when it comes to finger touch!

Guest Mr Alom
I really cannot say. I own an iphone and was misled by the TC makers that their program will be like that of the iphone( A lie). So i installed and uninstalled almost emmediately.Nothing compares to the iphone when it comes to finger touch!

:D I've just installed the software but now my activesync's not working, I've plug it in and out several time but no recognition by my PC. Any idea?

I think I might uninstall the program tomorrow. :(

Guest Mr Alom
I still fail to see the attraction of a fake Touch cube when the real thing can easily be installed

the easiest way to remove the rogue code from an old app would be to use something like MemMaid or SKTools

Hi Mandt,

Can you please give me instructions on how to insall the real Touch Commander as I've clicked the link above but can't download the CAB file coz it asks me to login or register for xda-developers. Is there another way around it or another website? :D

Guest Mr Alom
see post 32 in the above thread, although I'd advise you to read the full thread at xda as it may have been updated by now

Register at xda-devs, it's worth it

:D Thanks Mandt,

I've saved it on my memory stick, I'll have a go at home tonight and contact you for help (as I'm really dumb) or give a feedback on the forum. I've just removed the fake Touch Commander and really looking forward to tonight (Can't wait!) :(

Once again, Thank you so much!