CoPilot 7 on Ameo?

Guest SheepWorrier

Guest SheepWorrier

Does anyone know what version of CoPilot comes shipped with the Ameo these days? The difference in price for the handset with or without CoPilot for my tariff is only £20, but I already have a copy of CoPilot 6 that I bought for my old phone...

Edited by SheepWorrier

• 1 month later...
Guest Confucious

What a strange question, I thought. Surely all you need to do is look on T-Mobile's web site? Wrong!

It doesn't say, does it?

I'd give them a ring and ask but it's probably V7 which is a lot better than V6.

And you can always un-install your V6 and sell it on eBay :D

• 9 months later...
Does anyone know what version of CoPilot comes shipped with the Ameo these days? The difference in price for the handset with or without CoPilot for my tariff is only £20, but I already have a copy of CoPilot 6 that I bought for my old phone...

CoPilot 6 is working on my Advantage currently with WM6 without any BT receiver.

Guest Confucious

The Advantage comes with built in GPS so no other receiver is necessary. The OP wanted to know what version of CP was bundles with the Advantage when T-Mobile in the UK still sold it nearly a year ago. All versions work with it.

If you have 6 you should consider upgrading to 7 - there were massive UI improvements.