E650 unlocked but not working on T-mobile

Guest afelstead

Guest afelstead

Hi all,

Posting this here because I'm pretty much at the end of my tether with this one! Purchased a second hand E650 locked to Orange which I unlocked with a code from IMEI check. Phone connects to T-mobile network OK, but I cannot make or receive calls, send texts etc. When I make a call it is ended with three error beeps before I can connect, and I get the message "call ended".

The sim works fine in my archaic Nokia supplied by T-mobile, and worked fine for about a month initially on the E650. One day it just stopped being able to access the network, although T-mobile is listed on the home screen as being connected and the signal strength is good.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Any solutions would be most appreciated! Cheers.

• 3 months later...
Guest Ydenyse
Hi all,

Posting this here because I'm pretty much at the end of my tether with this one! Purchased a second hand E650 locked to Orange which I unlocked with a code from IMEI check. Phone connects to T-mobile network OK, but I cannot make or receive calls, send texts etc. When I make a call it is ended with three error beeps before I can connect, and I get the message "call ended".

The sim works fine in my archaic Nokia supplied by T-mobile, and worked fine for about a month initially on the E650. One day it just stopped being able to access the network, although T-mobile is listed on the home screen as being connected and the signal strength is good.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Any solutions would be most appreciated! Cheers.

I would try a 3rd sim card from another company. Maybe you have to debrand the phone. (unless you like Orange's plain icons and gray theme...)