GMail / Pocket Outlook problems

Guest Webreaper

Guest Webreaper

Hi all

Wondering if anyone has any ideas about some problems I'm having using GMail from my Kaiser.

1. I currently have Gmail set up to use POP through pocket outlook. However, occasionally, once out of every 15 or so messages I send, will just not send. Most of the time I can reply to the message and it goes fine, but occasionally it just will not go, regardless of what I try. I can reply to any other message in the thread, but one message will just stubbornly refuse to send. It doesn't appear to be based on content, I don't know what causes it.

2. I tried using IMAP to get around the above, but I find that it's about 3-5 minutes behind 'real time'. I had POP and IMAP set up as two separate accounts, and emails would arrive in my POP mailbox but not hit the IMAP folder for up to 10 minutes later. Which, frankly, makes it unusable for me.

3. Sometimes, in GMail, somebody will send me an attachment. To save data I have it set so it doesn't get downloaded implicitly, so I'll click 'download message' and do 'send/receive'. The message downloads, and then disappears from my inbox. WTF?!?!

Anyone know how to get around these?