Lock on my Kaiser

Guest D8LOM

Guest Mr Alom

Hi All, :(

Just a quick question, I'd like my kaiser to unlock after keying my password/PIN i.e. on my old phone (MDA Vario II) when my device was locked after 5 minutes (as I requested), I only had to key in my password/PIN using my finger or Stylus and it was unlock onto my today's screen but on my current phone I have to key in and then press unlock at the left hand bottom corner. :D

I would be very grateful for any information, advice or guidance. :(

P.S. Please let me know if I don't make sense. :(

Guest Mr Alom
Hi All, :(

Just a quick question, I'd like my kaiser to unlock after keying my password/PIN i.e. on my old phone (MDA Vario II) when my device was locked after 5 minutes (as I requested), I only had to key in my password/PIN using my finger or Stylus and it was unlock onto my today's screen but on my current phone I have to key in and then press unlock at the left hand bottom corner. :D

I would be very grateful for any information, advice or guidance. :(

P.S. Please let me know if I don't make sense. :(

This is the screen I'm taking about (for anyone whom didn't understand).

Password_screen.bmp

Guest Mr Alom
This annoyed me too. I gave up with the key lock in the end because its too buggy (making the screen dim, stuff like that)

Unfortunately I don't have the option of giving up as I sync with my work exchange server and they force password for accessing my mail. :D

Edited by Mr Alom