video onto phone???

Guest sgnugent

Guest sgnugent

hi guys can someone help im new as badword to this! i followed the 18 step guide to converting video but cant figure out to put it on my phone! can someone help!

Guest shadieb

Use active sync to transfer the converted movie to your phone. I keep mine on storagecardmy documentsmy movies if i remember correctly. Media player will scan the storage card for any mp3/wmv type files as it loads up.

BTW mate I would think about cutting out the bad language. Not many here will appreciate it.

Guest sgnugent

soz. i know where to put it on the phone just cant find the finished filw after its been converted! i am so poor at this! lol. also u know how to help with email settings???

Guest shadieb

Make sure you have saved the video as a wmv file. Stick it anywhere on your storage card and then load up media player on the spv. If the file is converted to a readable format for the SPV it will be available in the list generated by media player. If you still cant see your converted video file, check you have got everything set right, eg frames per second, video size etc.

I had a lot of trouble setting up email on my phone. I wanted to use my orange email but I could not get it to send. It would receive okay but would never send a message, they always got bounced back as undeliverable even though the addresses were valid.

In the end I opted for using my gmx account and it works a treat. I can even send pictures with it ;)

Make sure you haven't got Activesync set to synchronize mail with Outlook. I believe you can only have one email setup on the phone and only if you don't sync with Outlook.

The good thing is, when I am at work I can check my email on the SPV. If its nothing important I can leave it on the server until I get home and then download it to my main machine.

I find this a really valuable way of doing things, as sometimes I want to check if an internet order has been posted, plus it stops me having to download loads of spam to the SPV. When i get home, any of the spam messages get filtered before I download them on to my PC.

Best of both worlds :lol: