Spb Mobile Shell vs Pocket Plus

Guest Alkali

Between Spb mobile Shell and The Pocket plus which is the best to purchase?Thanks.

i have the trial of mobile shell and i am very impressed with it, i also trialled pocket plus but i took it off after a day, didnt like it. my vote would therefore be with mobile shell. :D

Guest robertmoir
Between Spb mobile Shell and The Pocket plus which is the best to purchase?Thanks.

The one you like after trying them both?

I prefer mobile shell, personally, the 2.0 version is very nice indeed. But it's a subjective thing rather than a technical thing. You like whatever you like.

I'm using Pocket Plus 4.0 and Mobile Shell 2.0 together too and they're absolutely fine together. Mobile Shell gives it that 'TouchFLO' feel and Pocket Plus adds a few bits including the rather nifty smart scrolling. Also, if you don't mind tinkering with the registry, you can enable the Smart Scrolling in pretty much any application you have installed. All top stuff :D

Guest robertmoir
They are completely different apart from the today plugin and task manager have no links really at all

This post sums it up

http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3941

I have both and they work well together. Must haves is shells now menu and contacts while pocket plus has smart scrolling closing button and ability to open tabs in PIE

Jeremy

Oooh I forgot you could combine them. I tried plus and it never really did it for me. Still SBP got me for mobile shell v1 & v2, backup and weather so they can't complain!

Guest Alkali

I have downloaded the latest version of mobile shell software and there is one small problem.How do i see the advance interface of the phone program.just once i have seen the changes in the phone program but i have lost it somehow.whenever i phone the phone program i miss the mobile shell interface and can only see the default.

Guest Neil5459

Which Phone Menu do you mean? If the large screen with the contact picture and large dial/SMS buttons, this is accessed when you tap a contact in the Contacts tab.

There isn't any other phone enhancement in Mobile Shell- are you sure you weren't looking at SpB Phone Suite?

Guest Alkali

I do not think so. The one i have seen and lost has history and alphabets on top of the menu and has color and not the black htc phone menu.

Edited by Alkali