The phone stopped working yesterday

Guest frankz1

Guest frankz1

The green dial/answer key and the red hangup key stopped working so I could not make or take calls.

A soft reset sorted it out. Just wondering if anyone else had this.

Trev

Guest shootydogthing
The green dial/answer key and the red hangup key stopped working so I could not make or take calls.

A soft reset sorted it out. Just wondering if anyone else had this.

Trev

If it was just the green and red, then you could use the softkeys to answer or reject a call, and go programs; phone to make calls. I know it's roundabout, but it would work until you had time to soft reset.

I do agree that it shouldn't be an issue though

Guest mcwarre

A good tip - it is worth investing in some backup software such that if you hve to hard reset the device you do not have to spend ages reloading everything

• 2 weeks later...
Guest varioIII-lover

NOTHING ELSE?

does it not matter if the video drivers affect the screen redraw of users phones when they switch from portrait to landscape, when they open up the keyboard on their phone?

if the video drivers are responsible for freezes requiring a soft reset, up to 10+ times a day?

these and many more issues are there to be found by many users of the vario3/ tytn2

due to more than a few people suffering with different issues, maybe the class action should be targeted towards the other issues that users are experiencing ..

Guest varioIII-lover

very reticent to reflash the rom, invalidating warranty, when there is no update to the video drivers thus performance that is alarmingly bad in these phones.

Guest varioIII-lover

just soft resetted again after a hard reset .. screen would not redraw to landscape and the keyboard stopped working to type an sms message ...

v3

Guest shootydogthing

Ok, so the video drivers are the root of some of the problems, but by no means all.

Edited by shootydogthing

Guest jimbouk
just soft resetted again after a hard reset .. screen would not redraw to landscape and the keyboard stopped working to type an sms message ...

v3

You are either not using the device properly or you are very unlucky. Here's mine