My Shadow Sucks

Guest Midian

Guest Midian

ok many of you are saying "oh yeah we knew he was a lier about the myFaves unlock blah blah blah"

well the only reason why the tutorial isnt released (but its finished) is because it caused WAY to many problems to the phone!

after i did the full unlock, i unlocked the second UI (when you select a contact and you have the option to call, send picture, IM, email, etc) and then my phone just went to hell after it.

here is my current list of problems:

1)Screen - The screen goes to a higher brightness when slid up barely and when closed fast. This makes everything hard to see and read.

2)Buttons - My Home, Right-Softkey, and Call button no longer work. The buttons arent stuck, they just simply dont work anymore (they do work when i disable all the myfaves menus and remove the UI)

3)Jog Wheel - Is now even slower with a huge delay (again, i can fix it by removing the myfaves UI)

so yeah my phone is basically broken when everything is enabled. if pictures or a videos are required i will be more then happy to show you.

Guest RinkuD
ok many of you are saying "oh yeah we knew he was a lier about the myFaves unlock blah blah blah"

well the only reason why the tutorial isnt released (but its finished) is because it caused WAY to many problems to the phone!

after i did the full unlock, i unlocked the second UI (when you select a contact and you have the option to call, send picture, IM, email, etc) and then my phone just went to hell after it.

1)Screen - The screen goes to a higher brightness when slid up barely and when closed fast. This makes everything hard to see and read.

2)Buttons - My Home, Right-Softkey, and Call button no longer work. The buttons arent stuck, they just simply dont work anymore (they do work when i disable all the myfaves menus and remove the UI)

3)Jog Wheel - Is now even slower with a huge delay (again, i can fix it by removing the myfaves UI)

so yeah my phone is basically broken when everything is enabled. if pictures or a videos are required i will be more then happy to show you.

Midian,

If you do not mind sharing the information you have gathered on unlocking the UI, then please do so. I am sure you have hit upon something that others haven't yet. Who knows, someone might be able to resolve the problems you are having!

Guest trickinit

Why would we need pictures of it not working? We've known it wouldn't all along. Nice try though :D

Guest Midian

@RinkuD:

sure i have no problem giving out information on what ive done. the only problem i dont know what step causes the problems. so anyone willing to do cause damage to their phone can get any of the information. just ask. (not responsible for the damages the WILL happen to your phone)

@tissle:

and thats why i said i would give out pictures or videos. so dumb people like you would believe it.

@trickinit:

same thing as tissle. (read above). if you want proof just ask for it and you will get it.

@confucious:

lol i havent heard that since 5th grade

Guest RinkuD
@RinkuD:

sure i have no problem giving out information on what ive done. the only problem i dont know what step causes the problems. so anyone willing to do cause damage to their phone can get any of the information. just ask. (not responsible for the damages the WILL happen to your phone)

That's okay! It would be great if you can provide the instructions step by step, rather than a cab or something. I am waiting.

Guest deyanimay

Just because some one doesn't believe you doesn't make them dumb, from there point of view with all the available facts it would be understandable to make that assumption.

P.S. I'm just stating facts don't get angry at me because personally i believe your story, i don't see what you have to gain by lying.

Edited by deyanimay

Guest tissle
@tissle:

and thats why i said i would give out pictures or videos. so dumb people like you would believe it.

So, for the...hundredth time, show us the proof.

You keep saying your going to do this...or that.

but done nothing.

Serioulsy, either show some videos or shut up about it.

Guest Midian

@badbob001:

ok but im telling hardresetting it wont fix ANYTHING. ive tried restoring a backup of my registry before i did any of this. (that didnt work), hardresetting (deleted everything) but that still didnt work. i have no idea what happened to it. im probably just gonna get that MDA IV instead of another Shadow because the Shadow cant stand up to the amout i use it. Its a shame when i $50 regular phone has more durrability then a $150 smartphone. but for now im using my iphone so its all good.

@tissle:

ok hold up. proof will be uploaded today or tomorrow

Guest badbob001

Midian, yes, I want to know how to brick my shadow. I'm already on my third shadow so I AM NOT AFRAID. Please just post the instructions. I don't need proof, video or otherwise, that your shadow is fubar. I'm sure there is a blender website for that sort of thing. I just need to know the facts of how it's done. Thanks.

Guest tissle
@badbob001:

ok but im telling hardresetting it wont fix ANYTHING. ive tried restoring a backup of my registry before i did any of this. (that didnt work), hardresetting (deleted everything) but that still didnt work. i have no idea what happened to it. im probably just gonna get that MDA IV instead of another Shadow because the Shadow cant stand up to the amout i use it. Its a shame when i $50 regular phone has more durrability then a $150 smartphone. but for now im using my iphone so its all good.

@tissle:

lol, this kid is cracking me up.

Guest Megalomac
@tissle:

So 2 days later...what proof have you got? Actually, what proof have you EVER given for anything? As far as I can tell, you haven't provided anything that wasn't already known to us.

Do you even own a Shadow?

Guest trickinit
So 2 days later...what proof have you got? Actually, what proof have you EVER given for anything? As far as I can tell, you haven't provided anything that wasn't already known to us.

Do you even own a Shadow?

Oh but don't you worry! He may not have time to "prove" anything, but he will certainly find the time to get on here and call us all names and make more empty promises! How can ya doubt a guy like that?? :D