UK data tariffs

Guest falfa

Guest falfa

Hi,

I'm considering upgrading my Vario II in the next month to the Tytn II. Be it the Vario III version if necessary. I'm having trouble finding a good deal on it.

There are a lot of variabled to consider. I've looked at most of the networks and have yet to find anything... ideal.

T-mobile WnW package is terrific but for two flaws. Firstly signal, I live in Northern Ireland and 3G (HSDPA in fact) is only available in Belfast. There is GPRS everywhere in my town aside from my house. Up my street, there is full signal, down my street, again, full signal. I have struggled on my Vario II for the last 18 months and its irritating. When it comes to calls the only place I can succuesfully make and recieve a call is in the front garden... and not stay still too long.

Secondly, the Vario III looks like a pig in comparison to the Tytn II. I would much rather be armed with the Tytn II.

Orange 3G coverage includes my house but doesn't seem to do anything more than the 30mb data bundle. Aside from one of the Panther contracts that has a 250mb benefit that can be added (now I can see it saying this is monthly) but that particular contract last for 24 months!!! The phone still costs £90 upfront also.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or what contract are you using.