usb audio/mic adapter

Guest Subliminal Aura

Guest Subliminal Aura

I'm starting to tire of my DS980 bluetooth headset.

Yes the sound quality is great and it's stable the trouble is the bluetooth stack or maybe pocket player is using too much CPU so I fancy going wired.

Can someone please help me find or recommend me a good cable that will allow for voice calls too ?

Something like this maybe expect with the cable being long enough to pin the mic to your shirt.

http://www.expansys.com/d.aspx?partner=modaco&i=151762

Many thanks

Edited by Subliminal Aura

Guest Subliminal Aura

Thanks mate... Very neat with that additional charging/data port. Can I get this in the UK ?

Then I realised something... It might be pointless having the mic functionality as imho it's not going to be practical... Think in terms of having increase/decrease call levels, also I then to fiddle with the volume 'a lot' whilst listening to music and there's shifting through the playlist via the remote.

DAMN IT I've been down this route before :|

* still confused *

Guest shootydogthing

There's an HTC wired remote that gives hang up/answer, volume and music controls and a mic on a unit that clips onto your shirt, and your own 3.5mm headphones go in the unit. I would find a link but i'm on my kaiser ATM, and in schooł, so it'd be too hard. sorry.

Guest Subliminal Aura
There's an HTC wired remote that gives hang up/answer, volume and music controls and a mic on a unit that clips onto your shirt, and your own 3.5mm headphones go in the unit. I would find a link but i'm on my kaiser ATM, and in schooł, so it'd be too hard. sorry.

Yup and it's everyones pet hate.

I would have bought it many moons ago - If only it did what it said it does on the tin. :D

Good luck with your studies :(

Edited by Subliminal Aura

Guest shootydogthing

huh. Well I'm glad I didn't buy one of them :D

Yeah, studies... I was in HE. With supply teachers. It's a total skive. Especially with a Vario III in your pocket and a fellow Wii player sitting beside you :(

I'm lucky to be one of the few 15 year olds with a Kaiser and an unlimited internet plan :(