(RESOLVED)Vent clips for PDA/Phone holder

Guest D8LOM

Guest Mr Alom

Help guys!

Does anyone know where I can get JUST vent clips for the holder below? The clips that come with it was left in my previous car which I sold off few months ago. I know I'm being really stupid and I can go out and buy the whole thing for about £5/£10 but I really like this holder as it's a good luck item (every phone I used in this holder lasted years) for me and you can turn the holder horizontally (useful when keyboard is open on my Kaiser). I contacted the seller I orginally bought the item from, but unfortunately they'll won't sell just the vent clips.

I can't remember the seller but here is the exact holder on Ebay.

The holder has 4 rectangular shaped wholes at the back (back picture included)....

post-355087-1205279090_thumb.jpg

post-355087-1205279142_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Alom

Guest mandt

Why not buy another, use the bits you need, throw the rest away - or keep them for spares.

Even if you manage to find just the bits you need, I really can't see you getting them for less than the price of the whole unit, which lets be honest, is hardly a fortune is it :D

Guest Mr Alom
Why not buy another, use the bits you need, throw the rest away - or keep them for spares.

Even if you manage to find just the bits you need, I really can't see you getting them for less than the price of the whole unit, which lets be honest, is hardly a fortune is it :D

:( lol...I might take your advise.