Ability to Create SMS or Emails via Voice Recognition

Guest Sonicr360

Guest Sonicr360

hi all,

Ok this may sound daft, and unless I have severely overlooked what the TYTN II can do, is it possible to have "voice recognition" to create SMS Messages or even Email messages?

Be handy if you can .... !

Thanks, Simon

Guest nevawlkalone
hi all,

Ok this may sound daft, and unless I have severely overlooked what the TYTN II can do, is it possible to have "voice recognition" to create SMS Messages or even Email messages?

Be handy if you can .... !

Thanks, Simon

you want it to open the application or type the text/email out for you???

Guest Sonicr360
you want it to open the application or type the text/email out for you???

Well I think the built in voice software can be configured to open apps, but I just wondered if it was possible to voice out a TEXT or Email message?

Simon

Guest Paulplex
Hmnmmm not sure about this one..... also cant try it out ! does not seem to be clear if you can SAY your SMS Text Messages and Emails ?

Microsoft Voice Command is useful; tapping the button on your bluetooth headset and stating "Call Samantha Young on mobile" to call your missus is very useful, when you are driving: Voice Command lets you do all sorts, from opening applications to asking your phone to play a certain MP3.

...it isn't like Dragon Naturally Speaking however; you can't dictate a Word document or SMS. That would be a useful feature but in all probability it would probably slow your phone down no end and would soak up lots of storage space on your mobile - speech recognition software tends to be quite system hungry, on PC's in any case...