Sprite Restore

Guest Alkali

Guest Alkali

My Brothers,

For some reason i have restored my device using the above software but i noticed many items are duplicated i.e TASK,SEARCH and FILE EXPLORER in the Tytn program menu.How on earth do i remove the duplicates?Thanks Buddies!

Guest Alkali
With the File Explorer browse to \Windows\Start Menu and just delete the duplicate shortcuts

Thanks Mandit.I would not know what to do without you.

Guest Alkali
With the File Explorer browse to \Windows\Start Menu and just delete the duplicate shortcuts

And again Mandit, when i open settings> Personal> Menus, there are some items i just cannot uncheck.Whenever i attempt unchecking them i got this error message - CANNOT MOVE THIS ITEM.Please how do i correct this problem?

Edited by Alkali

Guest Snooginsguy

The same way as Mandt suggested before - go to Windows > Start Menu, and cut the ones you don't want on the start menu and paste them into the Programs folder. Then you can check the ones you want from Settings > Personal > Menus.

Guest Alkali
The same way as Mandt suggested before - go to Windows > Start Menu, and cut the ones you don't want on the start menu and paste them into the Programs folder. Then you can check the ones you want from Settings > Personal > Menus.

I do not think that is the right solution.When i cut and paste in the program folder it says "Do you want to substitute this with the item that already exist" i said "yes". And from on then i cannot see Calender folder among my programs.Now what do i do?How do i get it back?

Guest Alkali
I do not think that is the right solution.When i cut and paste in the program folder it says "Do you want to substitute this with the item that already exist" i said "yes". And from on then i cannot see Calender folder among my programs.Now what do i do?How do i get it back?

Thanks i think i have got it :D :(