KAISER connected but cannot get into the net

Guest Xiaobaitu

Guest Xiaobaitu

hi,

i'm desperate (or nearly :( )

i just need some help with my new HTC TyTN II (it was originally a chinese version from ORANGE,changed into the english one with wondows Mobile 6 Pro), problem as follow :

i cannot connect to WIFI, i mean once i got the connection, and it show certain network is connected in CONFIGURE WIRELESS NETWORK page (or at least i suppose cos it shows CONNECTED near the network name, plus the 2 arrows on the top of screen stops to move) , but once i try to use EXPLORER or SKYPE (that tilts my device :( ) it show "The address is not valid. Check the address and try again", and it happens for any kind of website, and i'm connected in the same time with my LAPTOP by using WIFI (using in this moment to write).

Plus....

- do not have MSN (and i need it :D )

- cannot see on the program menu all the links to OFFICE MOBILE, even though i can open downloaded files cos it exhist in WINDOW folder

- do not see many programs on the main PROGRAMS menu such as , SPRITE BACKUP (ho il disco in cinese, ma ad ogni modo non leggo i caratteri), GPS SOFTWARE (like TOM TOM), WINDOWS LIVE

- canot see on the connections menu, KEYBOARD SLIDING SOUND (but it exist in WINDOW folder)

-in the SYSTEM menu cannot see, KEY LOCK,MICROPHONE AGC,POWER (but all exist in WINDOW folder)

-in CONNECTIONS menu cannot see, GPRS Setting, HDSPA, CONNECTION SETUP,WIRELESS LAN (last one i have in WINDOWS folder)

Another problem is :

i would like to have the main HTC screen for this device, that one showing weather...bla bla bla...

Is it a lot of things ? :( ...

Do i suck at this things ?

If anybody is so kind to spend some time to give me help i'll be so grateful.

Thanks everybody !!

Guest RickDawson

For msn, I could not get windows live to run on mine.

I have got Palringo to work. (create an account with palringo, then you can use the app to access the major IM networks using your associated logins)

HTC home, can be found on xda-developers

Keyboard slliding sound is in the settings, (bottom of the start menu)

The office application shortcuts on the start menu are held in a folder called "Organiser" (start> organiser)