TYTN II Earphones question

Guest Nick Le Lievre

Guest Nick Le Lievre

With my Tytn II I got a set of earphones, what was also included was 2 little earphone covers, I guess your supposed to put them over the ends of the earphone piece but the hole for this looks too small. Are you supposed to stretch these things over? How?

Guest Nick Le Lievre
Yes, stretch them on like a pair of socks. Stops them coming off so easily afterwards.

On I got them on, another question which earphone is right and which left and why is one of the earpieces on a longer stretch of cable then the other - I mean from the microphone onwards.

Guest unknown-singh
On I got them on, another question which earphone is right and which left and why is one of the earpieces on a longer stretch of cable then the other - I mean from the microphone onwards.

Hi the side with the longer wire is meant to around the back off your neck and then itno your ear, as for which side is left and right i still have no idea, just wear them as they feel comfortable to you.

Guest Incendiary
another question which earphone is right and which left

On mine, the [R] and [L] indicators are on the inside of the plastic near where the cable enters the housing.