Kaiser crashed big time!

Guest benzo

Guest benzo

My Kaiser seems to have died on me!

I have the 4 colour splash screen that will not go away!!

All I did was restart my phone because I was having some volume issues. When I came to power back up it went to the splash screen and it won't go away.

I am using a standard T-mob ROM that came with the phone.

Any suggestions on how to rescue it?

Thanks.

Guest mandt

Silly question perhaps, but have you tried re-starting it?

You can accidentally enter the bootloader by holding a couple of buttons when you soft-reset

Guest benzo
Silly question perhaps, but have you tried re-starting it?

You can accidentally enter the bootloader by holding a couple of buttons when you soft-reset

Yes, loads of times and it keeps going back to the 4 colour plash screen.

Guest varioIII-lover

benzo, i will be right there with you if you want to complain about your vario III ... msg me

i don't rate this standard tmob rom .. i think there's a memory leak and battery issues ..

x v3

Guest varioIII-lover

i think that the phones can be good if the rom is flashed properly and with a good rom .. there's something going on with some users definitely. if i do a hard reset, it's just the same rom in there, and if it's not a good flash to the chip it's not going to correct usability issues. can we take off our own specific rom with some software?

v3

Guest benzo
Have you tried doing a proper hard reset?

You mean press two soft keys and the reset button at the bottom. Yup, I've tried that and it just goes back the 4 colour screen.

At this moment in time, I'm tempted to try and flash a ROM to over ride whatever bug it's got.

Any ideas?