Kaiser as a wifi adapter

Guest jpwjpw

Guest jpwjpw

Hi there,

I was just wondering if I could use my Vario III as a usb wifi adapter for a laptop. I've tried to connect it up to a wifi point and use internet sharing but that only shows my t-mobile 3g connection as an option to share. Any ideas?

Guest Mr Alom
Hi there,

I was just wondering if I could use my Vario III as a usb wifi adapter for a laptop. I've tried to connect it up to a wifi point and use internet sharing but that only shows my t-mobile 3g connection as an option to share. Any ideas?

Is that possible, I'd like to know the instructions to do this as my wireless router's plug-in adaptor just died yesterday (no power to the moudem router; I know the router's working). I've ordered another one from eBay but until I received that I'll have no internet access at home.

Guest jimbouk

echo echo.... this is the nth thread about this.

There is a program out there called wifimrouter or something but it seems to have been withdrawn. There is also a reg tweak that changes the ICS from bt to wifi.

Guest Mr Alom
echo echo.... this is the nth thread about this.

There is a program out there called wifimrouter or something but it seems to have been withdrawn. There is also a reg tweak that changes the ICS from bt to wifi.

Thanks, I'll do some research when I get back online.