SPV C500 don't want to start or charging

Guest Tableuraz

Guest Tableuraz

Hi, I try to post hier 'cause I've an enormous problem with an SPV C500, I was Trying to install GBA emulator (offered with it by the seller) and the battery was complitely empty, but I didn't see it, so, the phone made a strange sound and shutted down, so, now, my computer don't detect it, and I can't charge it, I noticied than the emulator was running when the Smartphone shutted down, plz help me, I recieved it Yesterday from UK (I'm frensh) :D

Guest The Doctor
Hi, I try to post hier 'cause I've an enormous problem with an SPV C500, I was Trying to install GBA emulator (offered with it by the seller) and the battery was complitely empty, but I didn't see it, so, the phone made a strange sound and shutted down, so, now, my computer don't detect it, and I can't charge it, I noticied than the emulator was running when the Smartphone shutted down, plz help me, I recieved it Yesterday from UK (I'm frensh) :D

Sometimes it won't charge if the battery is completely empty. Try leaving it connected to the wall charger for a day or 2...

Phil

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tableuraz
Sometimes it won't charge if the battery is completely empty. Try leaving it connected to the wall charger for a day or 2...

Phil

So, I tried what you say, but when he started he said me that the battery was empty, and shutted down just one or two secondes, so I buyed an other battery 'cause I think the old battery was simply "dead"

Guest Confucious
So, I tried what you say, but when he started he said me that the battery was empty, and shutted down just one or two secondes, so I buyed an other battery 'cause I think the old battery was simply "dead"

Welcome to the forums. Any luck with the new battery?

Guest Tableuraz

The new battery is great ^^ 2200mAh!!!

Now I can play with my Megadrive emulator during more than one hour (I tried and it can be used during 2 full day before the smartphone say me that the Battery getting low :( )

I think that I'll try to repair the old battery, but the new works great at this moment, so I don't really need the old one :D

Today I'm trying to sync WM with Ubuntu :(

It's so difficult, I'm trying to make that with Virtualbox...

I'll perhaps make a tuto if I reach to do that

P.S: Sry for this awful english, but I'm tired... And Frensh to :(