Pocket MSN not Connecting

Guest M219569

Guest M219569

Just wondered if anyone else with Pocket MSN on their smartphone has found that it no longer connects. It has been about two weeks now without MSN Messenger and without being able to sync Hotmail using the standard WM5 Messaging application. These are the two main things that Pocket MSN was designed to do so it has suddenly become a useless feature of the phone.

I have rebuilt the phone but it does not help so I think it is them rather than me!

<_<

Guest BigG3522
Just wondered if anyone else with Pocket MSN on their smartphone has found that it no longer connects. It has been about two weeks now without MSN Messenger and without being able to sync Hotmail using the standard WM5 Messaging application. These are the two main things that Pocket MSN was designed to do so it has suddenly become a useless feature of the phone.

I have rebuilt the phone but it does not help so I think it is them rather than me!

<_<

I've seen post's from people both in the US and Canada, that report the problem starting between April 1 2008 and April 4 2008. I can't get into mine on TELUS in Canada. Something is up, and its with MSN, not the application or your individual phone. Something big is going on, and I don't know what...

Guest BigG3522

<_<

I've seen post's from people both in the US and Canada, that report the problem starting between April 1 2008 and April 4 2008. I can't get into mine on TELUS in Canada. Something is up, and its with MSN, not the application or your individual phone. Something big is going on, and I don't know what...

• 1 month later...
Guest starlight_xx

After weeks of my MSN not working on my phone it seems to be fine this week. Has connected first time every time :D