shadow of legend -numbers instead of text

Guest djmoya

Guest djmoya

Hi guys just wondering if any of you have experinced the same problem in this game or in any others.

I have a htc 620 with wm5 and when ever i go into the game and try to type in the login screen for the game Shadow of Legend its using the Number pad instead of regular text input for W E R S D F X C V TAB A Z anyways to fix this? or is it just a game issue. thanks

Guest Menneisyys
Hi guys just wondering if any of you have experinced the same problem in this game or in any others.

I have a htc 620 with wm5 and when ever i go into the game and try to type in the login screen for the game Shadow of Legend its using the Number pad instead of regular text input for W E R S D F X C V TAB A Z anyways to fix this? or is it just a game issue. thanks

this is a very common issue with most games / emus on the SP platform. Nothing can be done to fix it to my knowledge.

Guest djmoya

Thanks kinda thought it had to do with the game even though it has the SP version Hopefully they will fix this in the future or maybe find a workaround to get text instead of number pad.