Guitar Hero Mobile 3 released

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest DAK ATTACK

Shame but nice try Paul thanks.

Perhaps the answers could be the song_base.dat, opened it in notepad and it looks like it can be tweaked,

Edited by DAK ATTACK

Guest Spiderman_00

I wonder if they give refunds....Ive been trying for half an hour to play the encore "Schools Out" and keep getting outdated file....I transfered to my comp and did read only and back to phone....still nothing. Shouldnt these kind of bugs be fixed before a release.... :D

Guest markhammill

If you need to, you can copy it off your phone, turn off read only and then copy it back.

Even though it won't let you delete, I think it lets you overwrite it, if I remember correctly.

Guest inspectorgadjet

I bought the $15 one and it's pretty kewl. I just exit the game after playing each song and copy the song to another location on my storage card and then when i copy it back when i want to play it. Although, the little grey star indicating that the song is downloaded hasn't gone off for any that I've copied back.

Also, the subscription thing seems a bit of a rip off, because according to the help file on the $15 one I get the 3 songs free every month for no additional fee for a year anyway which will 'max' me out at 51 songs after a year.

So why would anyone spend $4.49 per month which works out to $53.88 over a year when you can get all the songs for $15? Is there any other benefit I'm missing? Or are they just scamming people out of more more money by being misleading in the wording on their site?

Guest Confucious

Support not so hot:

CURRENT SUPPORT WAIT TIMES: MODERATE

Magmic and Winplay.com are currently experiencing very high service volume. At the current rate, wait times for response may approach 10-14 days. While we will endeavor to address your support issue(s) as quickly as possible, we want to provide you a realistic expectation based on our current queue status.

Guest Paul (MVP)

When you buy the subscription, you get all 15 songs to get you started, then 3 each month thereafter.

Doesn't run on my (VGA) P750 tho :D

P

Guest inspectorgadjet

Paul, that's what I'm saying...with the $15 one off option you get all fifteen songs and 3 songs a month for free. In the help of the application it says this:

3 new songs will be released at the beginning of each month. You can access these for no additional fee by using the 'Update Songs' option from the main menu. After the first 12 months your set list will max out at a total of 51 songs!

Guest Spiderman_00

This game is a battery killer....At least for my Shadow/Juno....(well having the phone on is battery killer for this phone LOL)

So I bought a spare HTC battery and carry my usb cable so I can charge it via usb at work.... :D

• 1 month later...
Guest erics9382

i have Guitar Hero Mobile for my mda does anyone know when new songs will be available? i tried to update songlist but no current songs available to download and someone post new song packs?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Magicality
i have Guitar Hero Mobile for my mda does anyone know when new songs will be available? i tried to update songlist but no current songs available to download and someone post new song packs?

- edit: if you've purchased the game, you should have no problems downloading the packs! -

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.