Developer One release iFitOne diet and fitness tracker (with AppToDate support!)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Top Windows Mobile developers 'DeveloperOne' have announced the release of their diet and fitness tracking app 'iFitOne', complete with 'AppToDate' support!

From the product page...

ifitone-diet-fitness-240x320anim.gif
The fast, easy and fun way to stay motivated and succeed with your diet, weight and fitness goals.

iFitOne is a breakthrough solution that makes getting fit and losing weight fun and helps you to stay motivated to reach your fitness goals!

iFitOne turns your mobile device into an amazing motivational tool that helps you to succeed.

Easily setup your weight loss and daily diet/serving goals. Quickly record the exercise/activities you’ve done for the day.

Motivational graphs, summaries and daily reminders will keep you focused. See the screen shots

iFitOne is ideal for anyone that wants to work towards living a healthier life, fit into their skinny jeans again, or simply feel better!

You don't need to be an exercise junkie or health nut to enjoy the benefits of iFitOne. We left out all of the complicated 'features' that you'll find in hard-core dieting/training solutions, and for very good reasons.

iFitOne is for everyone that’s struggled to stick with a fitness and diet plan (myself included). We want you to succeed with your goals and help make your journey fun and more rewarding.

What makes iFitOne great?

No Calorie Counting!

iFitOne focuses on helping you master the basics. The idea is simple. Eat the good stuff, limit the junk/fatty food and get some exercise. We’re not telling you anything you don’t already know. Where iFitOne shines is with its friendly reminders and fantastic summaries that show you how you’re doing and what you need to focus on.

Set your goals and track your daily intake of water, fruit, vegetables, meat, etc. Want to cut down on soda? Set a goal for that and adjust it as you go.

Friendly, Fast and Easy to Use

Your life is busy enough. iFitOne won’t get in your way.

Quickly update your daily log and check off what you've eaten or record your exercise time. Within seconds you can check-off items, see how you're doing towards your goals and update exercise/activity items. Get back to what you were doing in an instant.

We want you to love using it every day. iFitOne keeps everything simple, fast and friendly. Try it for a few weeks and see for yourself!

You'll Stay Motivated

Easy to view graphs and summary screens display your progress at a glance. See how you’ve been doing at meeting your daily water consumption or keep an eye on the amount of junk food that you’ve been sneaking in the middle of the night.

Save graphs or summary pages and even email them to yourself or others!

We Won't Let You Forget!

iFitOne's automatic reminders in your calendar (up to three daily) will kindly remind you to keep your information up to date.

If you're synchronizing your mobile calendar to a desktop/web calendar, you'll automatically see your reminders there too! Your daily progress can also be saved to your calendar to let you see your results within any calendar application you may be synchronizing with.

I’m on the Atkins/Grapefruit/Hollywood Diet/Etc… Can I still use it?

Yes! Set your own daily goals according to what you want to achieve and iFitOne will remind you to stick to them and check them off every day. Customize your own goals. You’re in charge!

The mission of iFitOne is to make it easy and fun for you to stick to your diet, fitness and weight loss goals, whatever they may be, remind you to do it every day, and help motivate you to achieve the results that you’re looking for.

I've been using iFitOne for a week or two now, and it's a very impressive app of a type i've never seen on WinMo previously. If you are serious about logging and managing your diet and fitness, then you really should download it and give it a try!

iFitOne is compatible with all Windows Mobile 5 and 6 devices, and is available at a special introductory price of only $14.97, with a trial version available at the iFitOne page.

In addition to the great application itself, DeveloperOne is the first major developer to pledge support for MoDaCo AppToDate in all current and future products. If you have AppToDate installed on your device (grab the Beta here), then you will be able to see when iFitOne is updated and download and install the update directly on your device.

Nice work guys! :D

P

Guest chucky.egg

Hmmph, so you're saying I'm not a major developer then are you? :D

Anyhoo... whilst it looks good, and lord knows I ought to do something about the shrinking jeans, this is sooooo not me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.