A FingerMouse Mode Toggle Command

Guest chaimd

Guest Mattias A
I made an small tool that only toggle Finger Mouse Mode between 4-way and Mouse.

You can change the mode immediately with this.

I'm using this assign to Camera Button. :D

Thanks.

Brilliant!!! Was looking for something like this - it will be the most used tool on my phone together with Ewallet and Phatnotes :( Thank you!

Guest Xilicon

Just wanted to add my thanks and appreciation. I was complaining that this was a mising feature. This makes the interface exponentially more efficient. I recommend this to every user. The mouse or the virtual directional pad alone each makes a poor substitute for a jog dial, but this solves all the issues. If you have anything other app hiding up your sleeve I for one will be willing to test them out for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest svegeta
Supper, Thanks...

Such a useful and practical one. However, how do you assign an executable file to a button. Cant seem to figure out in the button assignment setting. Thanks :D

Guest matt1971
Such a useful and practical one. However, how do you assign an executable file to a button. Cant seem to figure out in the button assignment setting. Thanks :D

Hi,

You have to create a shortcut to the exe, and place it in Windows/Start Menu/Programs

Then in the button settings you should see the shortcut and assign to a button.

Regards Matt

Guest svegeta
Hi,

You have to create a shortcut to the exe, and place it in Windows/Start Menu/Programs

Then in the button settings you should see the shortcut and assign to a button.

Regards Matt

Thanks ... I missed that extra step of placing the shortcut file in /Windows/Start Menu/Programs :D

I found sometimes though that the cursor click event doesnt work when using this toggle program from 4way to mouse. But by toggling it back using the provided finger mouse setting, it works again.

Guest evad
Now if anyone can map the Wireless Manager

Check out \Windows\wrlsmgr.exe file - make shortcut of it in Start / Programs menu, and then I would be button-mappable easily. :)

• 5 months later...

Thanks for this extremely useful little app, I've mapped it to the camera button and use it every day B)

It sounds like this app adds finger gestures, but I might be wrong. Could someone clarify what it does?

Nope. It just changed the behaviour of the navkey/touchpad thingy.

I made an small tool that only toggle Finger Mouse Mode between 4-way and Mouse.

I'm using this assign to Camera Button. B)

Thanks.

Nice and 10x B)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest steevix

I'm using this assign to Camera Button. B)

Thanks.

Excellent tool. Thanks!

Guest Apocalyptix

this is a great app, I assigned it to my camera button as well. I just purchased the Omnia i910 from VZW so im still building rapport with it, but it was the least useful button in the list of four haha. Why Samsung wouldn't add a great app like this on launch is beyond me, but the phone is better with this :rolleyes:.

Now if we can just get this GPS unlocked... :)

Edited by Apocalyptix

Guest GSBJackson

Awesome toggle - this should have been built into the rom, and you should get a royalty if it's included in future rom updates!

Also great idea about Wireless Manager - evad

Edited by GSBJackson

• 2 weeks later...
Guest samjag

:rolleyes: Wonderful app. Thank you so much.

One question, and pardon my ignorance because I am a newb to my i900, but I am only able to create a shortcut to the folder in which the exe file is located and not to the exe file itself. Is there a way to do this? As it stands, when I press my camera button (which I too assigned) it takes me to the folder, which I then have to open and click on the exe file to make it happen.

Your further assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Awesome toggle - this should have been built into the rom, and you should get a royalty if it's included in future rom updates!

Also great idea about Wireless Manager - evad

Just a NOTE as well.. The Today 2 interface that you can install and add in has this toggle right on the settings page .. That page also has WIFI, FLASHLITE, USB, BLUETOOTH, VIBRATE MOTION and Flight Mode.

• 2 weeks later...