what is the best protective case for kaiser??

Guest dUDE5000

Guest dUDE5000

yep helloo, i would like to protect my baby but not so keen on the cases i'm seeing, i like color but not as much as function.

thanks,

john

Guest kjt57
yep helloo, i would like to protect my baby but not so keen on the cases i'm seeing, i like color but not as much as function.

thanks,

john

I always buy Krussel cases. Great quality and strong. Lifetime warantee. Only black though I think.

Guest 246810

As someone who owns both the Boxwave Active case and Seidio's slim rubberised case, I strongly advise you opt for Siedo's case. It is very thin and light and actually adds to the attractiveness of your phone. Moreover, it does a good job protecting your phone from bumps and scratches. You can order off siedo's website or Expansys USA (which is cheaper)

Guest Mr Alom

I've got this leather case/cover and I've had it for 3/4 months know, still really like it as it's very strong and protective of my Kaiser. The only thing is, it makes the phone look a bit chanky.

Guest Retronana
Another vote for the Seido case - expensive but very classy.

Me too, would say that purchasing from Seido direct from the US or via their EU agent is a right pain in the arse, as a company they have some great products, its a shame they are not to good at getting them to the end user.

I'd place an order via Expansys UK, at least it will arrive in good time and is around the same price as getting it from Seido direct

Seidio Case