Take the pain out of WinMo WiFi with WeFi

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Transform

Gfink, i have already unticked 'Turn WiFi on when started' but it still opens when the phone is turned on. But looking at the comments on here it looks like I shouldn't uninstall it because I will need to end up hard resetting?

Guest mattyduk
Gfink, i have already unticked 'Turn WiFi on when started' but it still opens when the phone is turned on. But looking at the comments on here it looks like I shouldn't uninstall it because I will need to end up hard resetting?

I took mine out of the Startup programs group on my Tytn. Seems to have done the job. I'll just leave it installed as I don't want to reflash my phone. Still got the issue where my phone now isn't automatically connecting to my home wifi, when i switch the wifi on at home :D oh well.

Guest Transform

this program is horrible. i hope someone finds a safe way to uninstall it soon because i just dont want to ruin my phone!

Guest Grayum

Has there been a solution found for this by anyone? I now have similar problems connecting the wi-fi on my Touch after installing (and subsequently uninstalling) We-Fi. I uninstalled it before I saw this thread.

Beta Shmeta.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.