Installed wm6.1 on htc 620

Guest djmoya

Guest djmoya

Hey guys just installed wm6.1 on my dash and its working almost perfectly just a few keymaping issues that doesnt cause much of aproblem at all :D heres a link on how to do it.do at your own risk... oh and remember to backup all numbers and files you want saved that are stored on your phones memory

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php...age=2&pp=15

Oh heres some stuff i love about it

Less of a memory hog then the tmobiles wm5 and wm6 rom

is a little more faster

way better home screen

threaded text messaging built in

no tweaks really needed is great right out of the box

Edited by djmoya

Guest Anastasios912

Hey, I too installed mobile 6.1 on my dash, it's awesome! haha it's funny, I literally just got the phone and I've already put so much stuff on it.

If you haven't fixed the keymapping issues yet, search for the UNITED STATES version of the English et9 cab on the xda-developers forums.

By the by, do you have any games on your dash? If you do, what emulators do you use, and do you overclock?

Guest djmoya

I have a few smartphone games apps and emus heres a list

EMULATORS

smartgear -great sega emu

pocketsnes -decent snes emu

finalburn - great cps2 neogeo emu

with tons of roms.

Smartphone games

Machines at war

Atomic Cannon

Java games

Penguin catapult

Hang man

Puzzle quest

Lumines

Java apps

Opera mini 4.1 beta

smartphone apps

Google earth

toko tracker - music making sequence program - crashes from time to time

whats programs/emus do you guys use?

Edited by djmoya

Guest KumateiDragonX
Hey, I too installed mobile 6.1 on my dash, it's awesome! haha it's funny, I literally just got the phone and I've already put so much stuff on it.

If you haven't fixed the keymapping issues yet, search for the UNITED STATES version of the English et9 cab on the xda-developers forums.

By the by, do you have any games on your dash? If you do, what emulators do you use, and do you overclock?

I have Java games on mine. I don't use an emulator, but run them through the Java app. (and yes, I overclock at 240mhz). The games I have are: Ultimate Spider-Man, Ratchet and Clank, The Sims 2, Super Mario Bros., Metal Slug, Swords of Fury, Tetris, and many more... These are HIGH-QUALITY, FULL SCREEN Java midlets. You can get them in a thread at the xda-developers forum (www.xda-developers.com).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KumateiDragonX
I'm on my 3rd winmo phone, never done anything like this, is this just suicide for someone like me?

No, not suicide. It was my second time flashing to another ROM. My first time being the update from WinMo 5.0 to 6.0. There are NUMEROUS threads on the xda-developers website that have detailed instructions on how to correctly flash Kavana's or rickwyatt's 6.1. Just PLEASE make sure you do a lot of reading before asking questions. I guarantee that 99.9% of the questions you'll ask have been answered at least 30 times over. You'll do well!