MWG ATOM V - any suggestions

Guest mancuk29

Guest mancuk29

I am swapping my xda orbit shortly and am wondering what on earth to get

I basically want a stable phone where I dont have to update the firmware to get it to work....

I have looked at the MWG ATOM LIFE - the software appears buggy from reviews , the tmobile voicemail icon doesnt work apart from that loads of storage and tomtom 6 works on it with a bluetooth gps

I have looked at the ETEN X800 which again does everything for me apart from once again buggy software

I have also looked at the HP IPAQ 614C and once again there is problems with the software

I have looked at the MWg UBiQUiO 503G and also cant find anything good about the software

I am having a right dilema , I have asked the advice of Expansys who im getting the phone through and Yan suggests either the Atom V or HTC Touch Cruise, I know all about the htc touch cruise but know and can not find a lot about the atom v .... does anyone know how good this phone is I dont want a lot (you wouldnt think so) all I want is a phone that works and a decent price of a contract without paying £100's of pounds out plus the contract..

has anyone any experience you can share about the atom v , it does seem similar spec to my xda orbit apart from the added bonus of 3g but im now getting confused.

Alternatively can anyone suggest a decent phone to me or give me good reports about the other phones I have listed

Please someone help