Pressing answer key cancels a call

Guest shirozina

Guest shirozina

This is driving me mental! The phone rings, I press the answer key but instread of picking the call up it cancels/rejects the call. It used to happen occasionaly but now it's nearly every call -WTF! I've done a hard reset but it's not cured it. Faulty handset? Great device but it seems unable to function correctly in it's most vital operation.

Guest hotphil

If you've hard reset it and not installed any additional software and the behaviour is still there, then it sounds like a hardware fault that the supplier should organise a replacement for.

Guest FlangeArtist
This is driving me mental! The phone rings, I press the answer key but instread of picking the call up it cancels/rejects the call. It used to happen occasionaly but now it's nearly every call -WTF! I've done a hard reset but it's not cured it. Faulty handset? Great device but it seems unable to function correctly in it's most vital operation.

Mine does this too. Has done it since day one. However it's not always consistent. Sometimes it works other times it doesn't. No problem for me though, didn't want to talk to THEM anyway :-)