Win an Asus P750 with Palringo!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
thumb_06-Oct-2007_p750_3.jpg
This just dropped into my inbox courtesy of those lovely people at Palringo (purveyors of the fine multi-im / group chat / picture / voice client of the same name) :(

Hello Everyone,

Yes, we know we have been a little quiet. I am sure that you have noticed all the great new updates which incorporate a few new improvements to Palringo!

All of our updates and improvements are down to you, our loyal users, and once again we need your help in telling us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong, and anything else you think will make your experience using Palringo even better than it is now!

So... what are we asking for? Well, a few minutes of your time to fill out our survey by clicking on the link below.

http://www.palringo.com/surveys/1

"I'm a busy person and well, I am not sure if I have the time to fill out this survey", we hear you cry! Well, this is where we throw in a little incentive, because we're nice like that!

Fill in our quick online survey, and you stand the chance of winning an Asus P750 smartphone with you favorite IM pre-loaded, shipped to your door free of charge! Yes, you hear right, a minute of your time for a chance to win a free mobile. Now that's a deal even my granny wouldn't pass on!

So let's be hearing from you, and who knows, you might soon be the owner of a brand new, all singing, all dancing Asus P750.

Thanks again for all your loyal support!

Your Palringo Team

Aside from being a Palringo fan (drop by and join the 'modaco' group!), i'm also a big fan of the Asus P750 - it's my device of choice at the moment! With it's 3MP cam, VGA-capable screen, speedy processor and real keypad, it's a winner for me. Only downer is the £350 price tag, but that's where Palringo come in... :D

Good luck! :(

P

Guest mikeeey

I had recieved this email too, and now by posting it here on the forum you have reduced both your's and my chances of winning, well done :( :D

Guest Shuflie
I had recieved this email too, and now by posting it here on the forum you have reduced both your's and my chances of winning, well done :( :D

Well, since I got the email about three or four days ago and I haven't even used Palringo for about three or four months since getting an iPhone I don't think there's much chance of anyone who registered on their site not getting one. Would fill out the survey but I couldn't really answer truthfully and get all the way to the end of it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest REem

Paul, thank you for pointing my attention to the survey. I'm glad that through customer feedback applications can be improved in future versions, and therefore I'm always willing to participate. :D

Edited by REem

Guest Monolithix
a bit too much effort to sign up and answer a long survey... oh well :|

Not much point filling out a user satisfaction survey if you don't use the service already :D

Guest Paul (MVP)
a bit too much effort to sign up and answer a long survey... oh well :|

Yeah, you're right, a couple of mins of your time for the chance to win a >£300 device, outrageous :D

As mono points out tho, if you're not familiar with Palringo, you probably can't provide useful feedback anyway!

P

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.