Splashdata add Mac compatability to desktop companion products

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

If like me you use a mobile ID storage application (CodeWallet, SplashID etc. etc.) then chances are you use a desktop companion product too. Put simply, entering all your data on the device itself is somewhat laborious and using your computer is a lot easier :D

If like me you have also made the switch to a Mac recently, then you've been somewhat out of luck when it comes to achieving the above. But not any more, courtesy of Splashdata, who have introduced Mac companion products for SplashID, SplashMoney and SplashShopper! Hurrah! :(

Each of the desktop companions retails at $19.95, but a trial verison is available for all of them PLUS there is a 60 day guarantee, so it's well worth a look!

About the products (which are available for both Smartphone and Pocket PC)...

SplashID - Password Manager

SplashID safely and securely stores all of your personal identification information, including user names, passwords, credit card numbers, calling card numbers, bank account numbers, PINs, frequent flyer numbers, and more.

SplashMoney - Personal Finance Manager

Do you want to keep an eye on your money and where it is going? Connect to your online bank and download transactions directly into SplashMoney. Create budgets, and then track and analyze your spending with customizable reports and charts. Compared to Quicken, SplashMoney makes managing your money fun.

SplashShopper - List Manager

Are you highly organized? Or maybe you’re looking for a way to get there? You need SplashShopper, the ultimate smart list manager that you can take with you. Track prices and stores. Manage your lists of groceries, gifts, to do’s, wines, music, movies, and more!

sid.gifsm-mac.gifssd-mac.gif

You can find out more at the Splashdata MacOS page.

Enjoy :(

P

Guest fishd
If like me you have also made the switch to a Mac recently, then you've been somewhat out of luck when it comes to achieving the above. But not any more, courtesy of Splashdata, who have introduced Mac companion products for SplashID, SplashMoney and SplashShopper! Hurrah! :D

Not sure about the other products... but a Mac compatible SplashID Desktop tool has been available for as long as I can remember... sure, they've now released version 4 of the desktop utility for Mac but I'm lead to believe by their website that it still won't sync with Windows mobile versions of their apps... only the PalmOS versions.

Quoted from: http://www.splashdata.com/splashid/desktop/index.htm

*Note: Only the Palm OS version synchronizes with the Mac desktop; the Series 60 version does not offer full sync - you can export data from the desktop and import it on the phone app.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.