HTC P3470

Guest mancuk29

Guest mancuk29

I have had my p3470 for a couple of days and have to say I am very very impressed. Prior to getting this phone I had the xda orbit.

Whilst the p3470 doesnt have wifi or 3g on my contract it doesnt matter cos im on t mobile web and walk so I can use the internet to my hearts content (well upto 1gb anyway) the phone speed is faster than my xda orbit and also the xtra's you get (full tomtom uk and ireland) certainly make the phone a good buy.

Perhaps modaco could have a section for this phone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont think he did...

Anyway, I have had my P3470 one day now, and I have to say I'm impressed. It's very quick in response, way more than my Qtek8310, which have the same CPU.

But, is it possible to get the kind of HOME where you have a "button" for changing profile?

Like this: (pic from a norwegian cruise)

i_419457-251x329.jpg

How do I even change profiles on a original P3470? I havn't found anywhere to change the tone-volume.

And, is it possible to get a keyboard like this: (from cruise)

i_419560-251x336.jpg

I'll rather have this, cuz my P3470 qwerty-keyboard doesn't have a question mark, and the cruise-qwerty seems to have more signs when pressing shift.

Edited by jale

Yes yes, I am there already :D My username there is, as here, Jale.

But I have to thank you! The keyboard is just what I was looking for, and at the same time, the profile change button on my home screen appeard!

And, i got to install resco reg-editor! Just a cuple of reboots needed :( So, actually, all my problems solved in 30min, not bad!

(btw, still missing the ability to add spesific contacts to the shortcut-menu on homescreen... )

HAha... you got to be kidding...

Rebooted the phone once again, and guess what! The "favorite persons"-tab in the home screen appears... so, now all my issues have truly been solved!

This is just great... if every phone just know what you were wishing, and did just that on the next reboot!