Samsung SGH-i600

Guest jnr_jc

Guest jnr_jc

Hi

My company are purchasing the Samsung SGH-i600 and I was wondering whether anyone has an idea how long this product is likely to be around.

Look forward to your response

Regards

John

Guest Mysterious Stranger
Hi

My company are purchasing the Samsung SGH-i600 and I was wondering whether anyone has an idea how long this product is likely to be around.

Look forward to your response

Regards

John

I would think it's end of life - stock has been dumped by Orange at various retailers inc. expansys for £99 a handset unlocked but they've sold out :-(

It's no longer in any operator ranges online. Vodafone and Orange previously offered it. There is a rom upgrade for it but I doubt there will be any more, it's been out a while. Not a brilliant device ( got mine last week at the cheap price) like any of the samsung units it has poor battery life compared to others.

M.S

Guest jnr_jc
I would think it's end of life - stock has been dumped by Orange at various retailers inc. expansys for £99 a handset unlocked but they've sold out :-(

It's no longer in any operator ranges online. Vodafone and Orange previously offered it. There is a rom upgrade for it but I doubt there will be any more, it's been out a while. Not a brilliant device ( got mine last week at the cheap price) like any of the samsung units it has poor battery life compared to others.

M.S

Thanks for the info - appreciate the facts

Regards

John