TyTn II Screen Protector in the box?

Guest f3nd3r

Guest f3nd3r

Hey guys,

I've been using a Martin Fields screen protector with my M3100 but today my TyTn II arrived and I noticed there is a screen protector in the box. I'm just wondering if anyone here is using it and could share some thoughts on it as to whether or not it's any good, reliable etc.

Cheers

Guest KevinAlbrecht
Hey guys,

I've been using a Martin Fields screen protector with my M3100 but today my TyTn II arrived and I noticed there is a screen protector in the box. I'm just wondering if anyone here is using it and could share some thoughts on it as to whether or not it's any good, reliable etc.

Cheers

It's as good as any I guess. I seem to be pretty hard on them. Lasted me a few months.

Guest f3nd3r
It's as good as any I guess. I seem to be pretty hard on them. Lasted me a few months.

Thanks for your help. I'll give it a go and see how I get on with it. I may end up shelling out for another Martin Fields.

Guest jontelfer

I thought the one in the box was a bit grainy looking, whereas the martin fields one is glass flat (albeit a bit thick). The martin fields one is harder to fit - I got it to go in OK in the end by fitting it with tape tabs.

Jon