Screen Shot/Print Screen of Kaiser...

Guest D8LOM

Guest Mr Alom

Hi Guys,

Can someone please advice me how to take a screen shot of my todays screen or any other screen on my Kaiser, I need to e-mail my today screen along with few other screen shots from my devise to my colleague. If I need an aditional app, please notify me of the app. :D

Edited by Mr Alom

Guest pdtp

the one i like to use is the free one from micrsoft that allows you to remote control your ppc from your desktop and therefor you can do a screen capture direct from windows and edit the pic and upload it.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/archive/w...s.mspx?mfr=true

you might have to go to active sync in the "Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Remote Display Control" and manualy install the ceremote.sa1100.CAB to make the program appear on your device.

Guest Mr Alom
the one i like to use is the free one from micrsoft that allows you to remote control your ppc from your desktop and therefor you can do a screen capture direct from windows and edit the pic and upload it.

you might have to go to active sync in the "Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Remote Display Control" and manualy install the ceremote.sa1100.CAB to make the program appear on your device.

Thanks, I'll have a go now.

Guest Mr Alom

Is that the "Remote Display Control" app?

Guest Shadowfixeruk
I use MyMobiler, seems a lot better than Microsoft ones.

Hey - how cool is mymobiler :D ! My Mobiler

I have pants reception at home - which means i have pants reception in my home office - i can just about get 2 bars if i have the phone leaning up against the window, i i lean the phone against the window - and use a BT connection.... but i can't see who is calling... but my mobiler on my laptop - i can see who it is before i call - i can also call from my laptop!

Good Call TSutton !

SF

:( :o

Guest tsutton

Heh, no probs. :D

Another good thing with MyMobiler is you can record video from it, useful if you want to show something to someone over the Internet.

Guest Mr Alom

Thanks guys,

lots of good feedback for MyMobiler, I'm thinking of switching to "MyMobiler" even though I'm happy with Microsoft's Remote Display Control. The only problem I've experienced few times is the program error which automatically logged me out and I had to disconnect and then reconnect my device to get the app back. :D

Guest Transform

i use myMobiler but is it me or does it not autoconnect? i have to right click on the taskbar and click connect followed by another connect button :D

Guest lozzd

I have a question actually...

Relating to what Shadowfixeruk said, is there some awesome application that allows you to see your text messages on your PC and respond to them? So if you're around your PC you can send and receive on your PC without having to get the phone out of your pocket? (the joys of bluetooth!)

Technically I could use this thing, and may just do that.. but.. just text messages would be more elegant.

I use to use Floats Mobile Agent for my Sony Ericsson, doubt that works for Windows Mobile.

Guest Shadowfixeruk
I have a question actually...Relating to what Shadowfixeruk said, is there some awesome application that allows you to see your text messages on your PC and respond to them? So if you're around your PC you can send and receive on your PC without having to get the phone out of your pocket? (the joys of bluetooth!) Technically I could use this thing, and may just do that.. but.. just text messages would be more elegant. I use to use Floats Mobile Agent for my Sony Ericsson, doubt that works for Windows Mobile.
Lozzd - give mymobiler a go. it does pretty much what you want. you can use a mouse to select the pin to log in - then select your application, then use the PC keyboard to write your text... all via bluetooth :-)

hth

SF

Edited by Shadowfixeruk

Guest Mr Alom

Relating to what Shadowfixeruk said, is there some awesome application that allows you to see your text messages on your PC and respond to them? So if you're around your PC you can send and receive on your PC without having to get the phone out of your pocket? (the joys of bluetooth!)

Technically I could use this thing, and may just do that.. but.. just text messages would be more elegant.

I use to use Floats Mobile Agent for my Sony Ericsson, doubt that works for Windows Mobile.

You can also do this with Microsoft's Remote Display Control app, I've just tried it and it does all that by using your mouse from your PC's screen. :D

Guest scudo

Hello

Simply use Jeyo Mobile Companion which is shareware. it use the activesync connection to access the phone and read / send texts messages.

now you can write them from your computer easy.

Edited by scudo