How to unlock without using stylus?

Guest D8LOM

Guest Mr Alom

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to unlock my devise without using the stylus? I know, to lock my phone I hold down the red key for more then 2 seconds.

Guest Transform

i use s2u2 which only requires a quick push of the power button to bring the screen up followed by a finger swipe. to lock just simply press the power button again.

Guest Mr Alom
i use s2u2 which only requires a quick push of the power button to bring the screen up followed by a finger swipe. to lock just simply press the power button again.

Thanks but that's still using the screen.

Guest Mr Alom

Basically I've bought this case for my phone recently and reliased it has a plastic screen (so I can't use my stylus when it's shut). If I want to use my phone/devices screen I'll have open the case all the time...

Which is why I thought if there was an alternative way to lock the keypads I wounldn't have to open the case just to use the phone functions.

post-355087-1210512288_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Alom

Guest Webreaper
Basically I've bought this case for my phone recently and reliased it has a plastic screen (so I can't use my stylus when it's shut). If I want to use my phone/devices screen I'll have open the case all the time...

Which is why I thought if there was an alternative way to lock the keypads I wounldn't have to open the case just to use the phone functions.

I unlock mine all the time using my finger. Just click the left soft-key and then press the button on-screen with my finger.

I almost never use my stylus, do it all with my fingers.

That case seems a bit daft for a Kaiser though, as it looks like it will also restrict you from sliding open the keyboard?

Edited by Webreaper

Guest Mr Alom
I unlock mine all the time using my finger. Just click the left soft-key and then press the button on-screen with my finger.

I almost never use my stylus, do it all with my fingers.

That case seems a bit daft for a Kaiser though, as it looks like it will also restrict you from sliding open the keyboard?

I know, wish I didn't buy it now!