Guest hi2all

Guest hi2all

help I need codemaster for my QH9 because i lost it

now I can not do any thing if didn't have code Unlock :D

Edited by hi2all

Guest ninjaap
help I need codemaster for my QH9 because i lost it

now I can not do any thing if didn't have code Unlock :D

whats a codemaster? what are you trying to do? if your trying to do master reset or master clear, the code is 000000 (six zeros). I think that's the default security code.

Guest hi2all
whats a codemaster? what are you trying to do? if your trying to do master reset or master clear, the code is 000000 (six zeros). I think that's the default security code.

yes security code i use 000000 but didn't work what i dan do now

Guest ninjaap
yes security code i use 000000 but didn't work what i dan do now

I think I've misundertood you. So is your phone locked out and you can't access any function? So that means you forgot the unlock code? If that's the case you have to call your provider. What they will probably make you do is to enter the wrong code (3 times I think) until it totally locks you out. This then will prompt you to enter a puk code. Your service provider will have this code.

Guest hi2all
I think I've misundertood you. So is your phone locked out and you can't access any function? So that means you forgot the unlock code? If that's the case you have to call your provider. What they will probably make you do is to enter the wrong code (3 times I think) until it totally locks you out. This then will prompt you to enter a puk code. Your service provider will have this code.

no sir not code PIN or PUK but lost the code security of phone

Guest ninjaap
no sir not code PIN or PUK but lost the code security of phone

You can do a manual hard reset by turning off the phone. Then hold down keys: Z, E and power button. This will delete all data stored in your phone. But will restore it to factory.

Guest hi2all
You can do a manual hard reset by turning off the phone. Then hold down keys: Z, E and power button. This will delete all data stored in your phone. But will restore it to factory.

thank you thank you so much thank you thank you so much

thank you thank you so much

i don't know how i can thanks

take this

23308_01180743011.jpg