Visda

Guest poemus

Guest poemus

i have just bought a phone from china call VISDA Spider phone

its nice but i have like 40 nes and sat games on the sd card and no emulator to play them i neeed some help!!

Guest awarner (MVP)

The phone you have is not a Windows mobile device.

Aparently the phone should come with a built in emulator to play the preinstalled games.

Unless you know the OS the phone uses or what software formats it supports, not many (if anyone) here will be able to help you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest poemus
The phone you have is not a Windows mobile device.

Aparently the phone should come with a built in emulator to play the preinstalled games.

Unless you know the OS the phone uses or what software formats it supports, not many (if anyone) here will be able to help you.

thanks for that tip.

so i have researched for weeks now and it seems that my phone uses the MTK os

so can you help me now???

Guest poemus
i have just bought a phone from china call VISDA Spider phone

its nice but i have like 40 nes and sat games on the sd card and no emulator to play them i neeed some help!!

i think it uses the MTK os

Guest awarner (MVP)

The MTK OS is aparently based on the Mentor Graphics' Nucleus real-time operating system.

A lot of fake Nokia and iphone type devices use this OS but because most of these devices do not officially exist due to legal reasons etc you may find zero support in the internet.

China at the moment appears to be the central hub of "dodgy phones"

Unfortunately with technlogy you sometimes get what you pay for as the saying goes

Guest poemus
The MTK OS is aparently based on the Mentor Graphics' Nucleus real-time operating system.

A lot of fake Nokia and iphone type devices use this OS but because most of these devices do not officially exist due to legal reasons etc you may find zero support in the internet.

Unfortunately with technlogy you sometimes get what you pay for as the saying goes

so i'm pretty much screwed!!

Guest poemus

so is it at all possible to load a different software on this phone that will work well and if so can you recommend any??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest awarner (MVP)

Please read the reply to the same question you posted HERE

It's unlikely to ever have the option as someone would have to create a port from and existing OS but depends on what chipset nad hardware the device has.

Unfortunately you sometimes get what you pay for with new devices. If you want a Windows mobile device you would be better off trying to sell your phone and put the money towards a new or second hand device.