Vario III - Sky Anytime mobile installed and working but how to subscribe on T-Mobile!?

Guest Toilet-Duck

Guest Toilet-Duck

Does anyone here have a solution to this?

Basically I have SKY Anytime Mobile installed and logging in fine on my mobile however when I go to SKY Mobile TV and select it in a menu then select a channel it tells me that I need to subscribe! Thats fine but when I click OK it directs me to t-mobile.sky.com and then tells me that the device is not comptible which it is!!

Any idea on how to resolve it? The program itself runs fine but I need to find out how to subscribe, t-mobiles website states that you have to go to their homepage and subscribe but when I do that it also tells me that the device isnt compatible!!

Thanks

Toilet-Duck

Edited by Toilet-Duck

Guest WearTheFoxHat

Have you tried subscribing on Sky's website, but saying that you have a Sony Ericsson phone instead.

I have setup my handset for Sky Anytime, and use the remote record facilities .. but sky think I have a different handset!

Guest Toilet-Duck
Have you tried subscribing on Sky's website, but saying that you have a Sony Ericsson phone instead.

I have setup my handset for Sky Anytime, and use the remote record facilities .. but sky think I have a different handset!

Thanks for the reply, Ive tried this but still doesnt work this is the message:

To view this and other sky mobile tv channels, you need to subscrive to a sky mobile TV Pack. How you sign up and access Sky Mobile TY is depeendant on your network operator. please check them for details. If supported you can press 1 to sign-up for this service...

REMOTE RECORD WORKS FINE THOUGH!

Then I press 1 and it takes me to t-mobile.sky.com and tells me that my phone isnt supported :D

Edited by Toilet-Duck